With demonstrated experience in Aged Care and Retirement cleaning throughout Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Auckland, we understand the nuances involved in providing a comprehensive cleaning service to a diverse range of facilities. Beyond satisfying the basic requirements of safety, hygiene and other compliance regulations, we will deliver a seamless service, which is also accountable and transparent. We can offer a high quality total facility management solution to cater to any type of Aged Care facility, with our services delivered with sensitivity to the needs of your business, and the needs of your residents.
The AMC Difference
With industry leading certifications, our ability to clean effectively and efficiently is without question. But it’s why we do what we do that is important. The reason we go above and beyond, creating innovative systems and challenging traditional methods of cleaning – is because we believe it’s important to look after people.
Unlike any other cleaning company, we’ll partner with you to formulate a customised cleaning solution that responds directly and fully to your unique needs, ensuring the utmost in cleanliness, safety and hygiene for your staff, your residents, and visitors, delivered with sensitivity, care and compassion.
- We use natural, non-toxic, safe and effective cleaning products with an emphasis on infection control procedures in relation to the environment and occupational health.
- We hold the prestigious Triple Certification (WH&S, Quality Management Assurance, Environmental Management System).
- All AMC team members are required to perform all security checks as standard.
- We use innovative systems to facilitate communication and ensure accountability.
Compassionate and efficient cleaning solutions
With a team of cleaning professionals expertly trained in WH&S and Quality Management Systems, we have a flexible yet comprehensive approach to cleaning Aged Care and Retirement premises.
How it works:
- Once you’ve contacted us to request a quote, our Business Development Manager will arrange a time to meet with you at your premises to get an accurate idea of your Aged Care and Retirement cleaning requirements.
- We’ll formulate a proposal based on a cleaning plan designed especially for you.
- If you’re happy to proceed, you’ll be allocated a dedicated site supervisor, who will induct our suitably qualified operatives into your facility and ensure they’re clear on what needs to be done and when.
- From there, the communication lines are open at all times, with the support of your Area Manager and the State Operations Manager.
We look forward to revealing more about the AMC Commercial Cleaning difference.Please contact us at any time to discuss your cleaning needs further.