When you think about the range of sporting and leisure centres in your community, you start to realise how diverse they are. Catering to different groups and sports with a large and important social aspect to consider, the cleaning requirements of these facilities can be extremely varied.
From change rooms, to floors, to common areas and club rooms, AMC Commercial Cleaning has the experience and the skills to take care of the lot. We can mop up the sweat and the tears and keep your entire premises sparkling for your members, spectators and patrons.
We can take care the cleaning for a full range of sporting facilities across Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Auckland. This includes outdoor areas, indoor areas, wet and dry areas – with a focus on responsible cleaning procedures in relation to the environment and occupational health.
We can tailor a quote to you, so that you can minimise costs and maximise value.
The AMC Difference
- We use natural, non-toxic, safe and effective cleaning products to keep your members, our staff and the environment safe.
- We tailor our services to our clients need and requirements so you only pay for the services that you need for your particular sporting and leisure facilities.
- We offer a large range of ancillary specialist cleaning services including window cleaning and carpet cleaning, as well as gardening and landscaping.
- We are flexible with cleaning times so we can work around your opening hours.
- Our Integrated Management System allows clients to monitor their business site activity remotely and assists with regulatory compliance reporting.
- All cleaners have police checks, are rigorously trained in WH&S and Quality Management systems.
How it works:
- Once you’ve touched base with us by requesting a quote, our Business Development Manager will arrange a time to meet with you at your centre to get a comprehensive picture of your centres particular sport cleaning requirements.
- We’ll formulate a proposal based on a cleaning plan formulated especially for you.
- If you’re happy to proceed, you’ll be allocated a dedicated site supervisor, who will induct our suitably qualified operatives into your sport and leisure centre and ensure they’re clear on what needs to be done and when.
- From there, the communication lines are open at all times and, with the support of your Area Manager and the State Operations Manager.
Click here to find out more about sports cleaning in your area and get a quote today.