As well as being crucial to upholding your reputation and attracting new patrons and guests, the cleanliness and safety of your venue is also vital for your staff. With over 25 years of commercial cleaning experience throughout Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Auckland, AMC Commercial Cleaning has a system which lends itself particularly well to hospitality cleaning. In fact, our success can be attributed to the strong values of hospitality that you would be very familiar with. We aim to create strong, lasting relationships and we understand that we will play a key role in the overall experience of your guests and patrons when they visit your venue. You can trust that we take this responsibility in keeping your premises safe, clean and hygienic extremely seriously.
The AMC Difference
- We use earth and human friendly, safe and effective cleaning products to keep your members, our staff and the environment safe.
- We tailor our services to our clients need and requirements so you only pay for the services that you need for your particular pub, café, restaurant, hotel or motel.
- We offer a large range of ancillary specialist cleaning services including window cleaning and carpet cleaning, as well as gardening and landscaping.
- We are flexible with cleaning times so we can work around your opening hours.
- Our Integrated Management System allows clients to monitor their business site activity remotely and assists with regulatory compliance reporting.
- All cleaners have police checks, are rigorously trained in WH&S and Quality Management systems.
How it works:
- Once you’ve contacted us to request a quote, our Business Development Manager will arrange a time to meet with you at your facility to get a comprehensive picture of your centres particular hospitality cleaning requirements.
- We’ll formulate a proposal based on a cleaning plan designed especially for you.
- If you’re happy to proceed, you’ll be allocated a dedicated site supervisor, who will induct our suitably qualified operatives into your pub/café/restaurant/hotel/motel and ensure they’re clear on what needs to be done and when.
- From there, the communication lines are open at all times and, with the support of your Area Manager and the State Operations Manager.
Click here to find out more about hospitality cleaning in your area and get a quote today.